Chaos to Calm’s Concept #3
This is it! My favorite of the 3 concepts – REVEALED! Concepts 1 (Surroundings) and 2 (Time/Todo’s/Calendar) are big chaos reducers. CONCEPT 3… the secret component to my Your Life Organizer philosophy!
And while EACH part of what I’m about to share has been huge for me, pay very close attention to… #2 in this video (one of my biggest a-ha’s). And the ending (circle*) visual is something I learned a long time ago. LOVE.
You now know the foundation of my Your Life Organizer philosophy. And the synergy of these three concepts can make amazing things happen.
I’m not saying it’s always simple. Reducing chaos sometimes means facing it head on. But ignoring / settling / dealing with chaos in a not-so great way WILL NOT TAKE YOU TO THE RAINBOWS THAT COULD BE WAITING ON THE OTHER SIDE.
My Chaos to Calm program is about creating a strong (more organized!) foundation which can help you reduce those pesky AND more substantial chaotic things in life. It’s not an overnight thing. It’s a shift you make. Be patient with yourself! And speaking of…
I’m so very honored you’ve been a part of my first virtual offering. (And I thank you for your patience as I took it from a 3- Week TO 3-Concept program :)
Take a look at the resources below, including the bonuses you’ll be receiving over the upcoming weeks. And as always, I LOVE your comments (have been blown away – thank you!), feedback, questions… anything at all… I’m here! angela@AngelaHarrisDesign.com .
All the best,
- TIP SHEET: Kid Friendly Concept 3
- TEMPLATE: Just for Kids: Week at a Glance
- PRINTABLE: Filter questions to ask yourself
- The Fire Starter Sessions, Danielle LaPorte: that #2 I was referring to in video… this will take you deeper
- *The Circle, Laura Day: “How the power of a single wish can change your life”
- Extreme Self Care, Cheryl Richardson: month-by-month – ways to truly take care of yourself
- The Seven Habits of Happy Kids, Sean Covey: my boys STILL love this book:)
- Daily Word devotion that I grew up with and still read… and found out OPRAH starts her morning off with it too!
- www.zenhabits.net: Through his blog, Leo has helped me make a tremendously calming shift over the years … I share more here: My favorite blog & how it changed me
- www.WellGroundedLife.com If you’re a mom and feeling overwhelmed, I bet you’ll love what Lisa shares. She’s been an amazing personal mentor / coach for me: one of the many pieces of wisdom she’s shared… this particular one at start of one of our coaching calls: “You can’t make best decisions when you’re frazzled! Take a deep breath….get centered.” SO TRUE. And I now know how to do, thanks to her & Leo (above) – and yoga!
BONUSES: Still to come…
- Behind Closed Doors: The before & after… including step by step how to’s
- Home Book: Make your own
- Wrapping it all up together
- Still overwhelmed with chaos? More ways to get help
* side note: … and speaking of Circles, a very favorite book of mine – completely different than the above visual I was referring to… hmmm, as I was putting the finishing touches on this material, I can see this all coming together … “private joke” – you’ll know who you are! Yet not really a joke?! Pretty amazing?! We’ll see…. xoxo