Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/mattclea/public_html/yourlifeorganizer/wp-content/plugins/really-simple-facebook-twitter-share-buttons/really-simple-facebook-twitter-share-buttons.php on line 538
Here’s my Organize (whatever you need) at a Glance:
So many reasons why I love it:
- It’s super easy to set up and use. I use digital for some stuff but for things like this I just love actual paper.
- You can see everything on ONE page (which allows you to see the big picture and the smaller details).
- Knowing I have a specific place I’m holding these ideas or to-dos frees up my mind (i.e., diminishes MIND CLUTTER).
- It’s a template you can use for all kinds of things: back to school prep, party planning, blog ideas, holidays, things you need to discuss with others on your team… the list is endless!
- And best of all, for me IT WORKS. It’s a place that I can hold onto ideas that pop into my head and to-do’s related to specific subjects.
Bottom line it’s SIMPLE + EFFECTIVE. The best combination!