Which scenario can you relate to more?
- Starting the morning off already behind as you scramble to find your keys, other shoe, notes for your meeting …
- Feeling constantly on go yet always behind
- Forgetting things you’re supposed to do, or remembering them at the worst times (in the middle of the night, as you’re heading into that appointment, …..)
- Wanting to get more organized – but getting more and more frustrated with yourself because you’ve been saying it now for years
- Getting sick and tired of – not to mention embarrassed about – the endless buildup of clutter
- Fearing that clutter because of what may be hiding in it (missed deadlines, decisions to make, more to-do’s)
- Starting each day smoothly and ready to go
- Finding what you need, when you need it
- Being on top of your to-do’s (rather than them being on top of you)
- Having a schedule with blank space for what you love (including simply “blank space”)
- Experiencing what it’s like to actually be present – every day
- Having a home that’s practically free of clutter
- Knowing when things get a little crazy, you’ll be able to pull it back together when things slows down
If you’re living #1 (BEFORE) but dreaming of #2 (AFTER), keep reading. I can help you make Scenario #2 your reality. By the time summer arrives, you can be living a whole new life – more relaxed, in control, looking good – style.
Before I tell you how, let me share with you…
I know all of that before stuff because I’ve experienced all of that before stuff:
- Overwhelm when tackling clutter of where to even begin – not to mention the fear of what’s lurking in it (the stacks, overflowing inbox, unread emails…)
- Guilt of saying you’ll do something but not following through – because you either forgot about it until way late, or you just can’t find the time
- Embarrassment of, “What if someone sees my house looking this way?!”
- Frustration with kids, but even more frustration with self, “How can I expect my kids to be organized when I can’t get it together”
- Resolving, “Okay, I’m really going to get it together,” and then failing once again
So I’m not just teaching this stuff. I’ve lived Scenario #1.
But I’ve also learned how to get to that Scenario #2. And if you want to experience it, I’d love to help you.
Flashback: A few years back when I was struggling to try and manage my first business (along with home + life!), I learned a few basic organizing tricks that worked. And lasted. After getting a taste of how “getting more organized” felt, I became (mildly!) obsessed with learning more, testing it, figuring out what works and what doesn’t.
I began to noticing that three things needed to be in place for me to really feel balance:
- Have a home for everything. (Making it seamless when getting what you need AND putting it away.)
- Do what you need to do, when you need to do it. (Focusing on best priorities, and creating a lifestyle that makes that doable.)
- Surround yourself with what you love. (Amazing filter for deciding what to bring in to your life, and what to let go.)
These three things became my organizing trifecta – my three Organize Your Life principles. When I began focusing on them, I attracted amazing order and clarity into my life.
Are you ready for an everything-clutter SOLUTION?
And I say “SOLUTION” because that’s what we all really want. A solution to the clutter. Results.
Introducing my brand new Organize Your Life program.
Give me 10 weeks and I’ll help you reduce clutter and overwhelm. Guaranteed.
During my 8-week Organize Your Life virtual program (NEW DATE!! begins June 8th), we’ll infuse the three OYL principles into everything resulting in:
- less clutter and overwhelm
- more space for what you love
I’ll walk with you step by step, using a specific process I designed that’s easy, doable – and transformational.
Organize each room so you can find WHAT you need, WHEN you need it:
- Kitchen, laundry
- Bedrooms, baths + master closet
- Family spaces
- Home office (including virtual, paper filing system)
- Garage, attic & other storage (clutter collecting!) spaces
Get control then take control of your TO-DO’s + CALENDAR:
- including my Organize-at-a-Glance system – super simple AND super effective for managing what’s on your plate
And last but definitely not least,
Design (organize!) a life you love:
Don’t underestimate this part. It’s a big part of my Organize Your Life formula.
Trust me, you can have a wonderfully organized environment but if there’s “clutter” in other parts of your life, you’ll still have chaos.
Whether you want just want to do some fine-tune, or you need a complete overhaul, this program can help. I’ll actually be going through it too! Learning how to tweak when needed is a big part of maintaining that order you’ve established.
Is this program for you?
IMPORTANT! For my Organize Your Life program to work, it’ll require two things of you:
FOCUS: About 30 minutes each week to go through material
ACTION: Put into play what you learn
My guarantee to you: While the process makes it happen, RESULTS are what matter. And that’s what I guarantee.
If you’re following the program and aren’t experiencing less clutter and overwhelm just let me know within 30 days of program start date and I’ll give you your money back.
So, you have nothing to lose – except clutter!
Upon registering, you’ll receive:
This is what we’ll do together:
- reduce clutter
- reduce overwhelm
- increase sense of control in your physical environment + what you have on your plate
- have a home for everything so you know exactly where to find what you need – AND (important key for keeping clutter away!) know exactly where to put stuff away
- learn my Organize at a Glance system (it’s super easy AND super effective – if you’re like me and don’t like too much structure – but need to keep on top of what you’re doing – I think you’ll love!)
- put a filter in place that’ll drastically reduce incoming clutter of all kinds (from your calendar to your surroundings)
- learn how to work smarter so you’ll get better results in less time
get strategies for reducing what’s on your plate by up to 50% (sometimes more)
- create more blank space for doing what you love
- organize room by room using my VIBE formula
- learn ways to share these invaluable life skills with your children
- learn by far most effective time management strategy I’ve experienced – HUGE – I’m sharing it here for the first time
You can have incredible results by the time summer arrives. And you’ll continue to see progress far beyond the length of the program.
My Organize Your Life program can bring your life to a completely new (more organized!) level. Your surroundings – and life – WILL have more order. Which means less overwhelm and clutter. And more of what you love.
Can I just hire you to come into my home and help me get organized?
Yes, hiring me to come into your home is an option, but I know it’s not an affordable reality for many.
And even if I were to help organize a specific space, it’s imperative to have an organized foundation in place to maintain it, not to mention truly manage that overwhelm feeling you’re hoping to diminish. It’s a great complement to my 1-1 services because it teaches step by step how to establish – and maintain – that organized foundation. But I’ve designed this program to stand alone – if you follow it, you WILL experience less clutter and overwhelm.
Will the sessions take up a lot of time?
I’m all about streamlining. The material will have take aways that you can easily do. Each week’s summary will offer valuable stuff that can make big impact. Even if you’re just taking and in doing those quick take aways, you’ll get some good results. However, best results will come from watching the video, doing the exercise and putting what you learn into action.
By actively doing the program, you’ll be creating more room on your calendar for what matters most. So “not having time” is actually a good reason to do it! If you’re truly ready for real change, you’ll figure out a way to make the time. If you’re gut’s telling you that you won’t realistically do it, listen to it.
I’m already fairly organized but would like to step it up in some areas. Is this just for those who are completely swamped in clutter?
What I love about this approach to organizing is that it’s simple, applies to most everyone and can be done on different levels depending on what you need. As I mentioned earlier I’m taking it too! Learning how to maintain the order you’ve established is KEY. And that sometimes means changing it up to match new needs you have.
Why buy a program when there are tons of free stuff on the subject of organizing?
There are thousands of articles, blogs and books that share ideas on getting organized. But searching through the vast amount of information can just make us that much more overwhelmed.
And even if you find a great book, making real change can be difficult to do on your own.
Virtual programs have become my favorite way to learn in recent years. You can do in the comfort of your own home, and they work well with my unpredictable schedule. That being said, it’s important to choose ones where you truly resonate with the person giving it and what they’re offering.
If this sounds like something you’d like, I’d love to have you join me!
All the best,