Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/mattclea/public_html/yourlifeorganizer/wp-content/plugins/really-simple-facebook-twitter-share-buttons/really-simple-facebook-twitter-share-buttons.php on line 538
Quickies can be quite exciting … and these quick fixes were just that. What can I say… I get off on an organized environment!
Do you crave more order? If so, I’m offering something that may be just the solution you need. But first, check out these quick and easy fixes that I found… or in two cases, RE-found:
Earbud Cord Wrap: I’ve said it before & I’ll say it again. Cords drive me c-r-a-z-y. And my earbud cords are at the top of my crazy cord list. By the time I untangle them, my workout could be halfway over. No longer a problem thanks to this cheap yet fabulous find.
Carry Bag: Keeping a clean car is vital to my sanity. And when my old carry bag needed to be carried out to the trash, my car (and sanity) paid the price. I was carry bag-less for a few weeks before finding this new (super durable) one. Extra awesome since it blends so nicely with my car’s (black) interior and (white) exterior.
Car Trash Can: My canvas car trash bag got to the point of dropping more trash than it was holding. In between the old and new one (above), I realized how junk-y a car can get without a place for that trash to go.
If you’re in need of an organizing fix, check out my special, below. (And, speaking of “fixes” I’ll be sharing my STITCH FIX results next time!)
SPECIAL (LIMITED TIME) OFFER!
If you’re in need of an organizing fix, this summer special may be just the solution you need. To see if you can benefit, answer these questions:
- Did you promise yourself you’d get more organized when things slow down this summer, but feel overwhelmed not knowing where to even begin?
- Do you have a room or project you’d love to have an organizing makeover on?
- Does your to-do list stress you out so much that you just avoid looking at it altogether?
- Or, do you have so much going on that the thought of even making a to-do list sends you into a tailspin?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, now is the perfect time to have me help you!
For a limited time, I’m offering a buy 2 / get 1 free special. Buy…
- two hours of 1-1 organizing, I’ll give you an extra hour – FREE! ($75 savings!) Jacksonville, Florida… and if in upper South Carolina area, let me know – I’ll be up that way too.
- two 45-minute phone (or Skype) sessions – get one FREE! ($75 savings!) (I’m trained in Time Management coaching as well – how we handle our time (and energy) is a huge part of the getting more organized equation. And I can help you with this no matter where you live!)
The following is a testimony from a client I worked with last week:
“I had become so overwhelmed at home and with day to day life in general, I didn’t even know where to begin. Angela came in and after only a couple of hours had transformed a room that had been stressing me out for months. She provides tremendous, immediate results. Hiring Angela has been one of the smartest decisions I’ve made.”
Would you like to experience this? If so, I’d love to help. This is a special I’m offering for a limited time so let me know NOW if you’re interested. To learn more or to set up an appointment, simply email me at Angela (at) AngelaHarrisDesign (dot) com.
Hope your summer is off to a beautiful start!