Welcome to your Chaos to Calm organizing makeover program
And congratulations on your first BIG step to getting more organized! I’m thrilled you’ll be participating in the program and can’t wait to get to know and help you on a personal level. So… are you ready???
Let’s get started! A few helpful things to get you ready….
#1: Welcome Video
This video sets the tone for my program, shares specifics of what we’ll do each week, and gives ways you can get the most out of our time together.
#2: Organizing Tools to have on hand
- A folder or binder to keep notes, etc. in. It may be helpful to have 3 tabs – one for each week. (A really fab one can make it more fun – but as long as you keep your stuff together – that’s what’s important!)
- Or… if you take digital notes, a place to keep track of everything in one place in your virtual world.
- TIME: block out time on your calendar for – if you don’t have a calendar / or don’t use it… that’s okay – we’ll get to that in Week 2!
- FOCUS: whether this be a DO NOT DISTURB sign to hang on door OR headphones with white noise – Simple Noise app is my personal favorite. When my kids see me wearing them, they know – emergency interruptions ONLY!
#3: Purchased Option 2? Please schedule your three sessions using this link:
- click on link (above)
- under Chaos to Calm Organizing Makeover Deluxe, click “add to cart” link
- click “checkout”
- fill out info & click “pay now & complete” (you’ve already paid so charge is $0)
- Note the certificate code! This will enable you to schedule your 3 sessions.
- Click session scheduling link again, and
Save the confirmation email it sends so if you need to reschedule (at least 24-hours in advance, please) you can click on link and change.
Purchased Option 3? I’ll be in touch with you in the next day or so and we’ll figure out how I can best help you in your home, business or both. Feel free to email me prior to if you’d like: angela@ AngelaHarrisDesign.com .
#4: Getting to Know You
To get a jump start on our first session, it’s great to give me a bit of info on what’s causing that overwhelm stress – and what’s working okay. If you’re too overwhelmed to even do this step, no worries…we can do together during our first session. Be on the lookout for that Getting to Know You form … delivered shortly to your inbox.
Please email me with any questions, technical issues … or even good ideas to share (LOVE learning new stuff from y’all!). angela @ AngelaHarrisDesign.com is where to find me.
We’ll officially kick it off with Module One – delivered to your inbox Monday! Looking forward to helping you break through to a new (organized) level!
All the best,