I think summer is the ideal time to clear clutter and regroup before jumping back into the fall.
If you want your surroundings (and yourself) to feel lighter and more aligned with what you truly want and love, my SPACE Shifting Summer Retreat may be ideal for you.
Where does this retreat take place?
Is this a destination type thing? How do I decide if it’s right for me? Learn more in video and info below:
It’s a VIRTUAL retreat – something you can do in the comfort of your own – soon to be more retreat-like! – home at a time that’s best for you. (BTW it’s hands down my personal favorite way to learn.)
What exactly is SPACE Shifting?
SPACE Shifting is my brand new 5-step approach to declutter and organize (transform!) anything. These steps are based on years of training, client work and self work .. studying what works and what doesn’t – and why.
STEP 1: Surroundings Assessment:
- Get clear on what’s working + what’s not.
STEP 2: Preference:
- Discover your functional + style preferences (ideal vision!)
STEP 3: Action Plan:
- The (smart) path from where you are now (S) to where you want to be (P)
STEP 4: Complete:
- Bring it to completion.
STEP 5: Evaluate:
- Tweak if needed – and ENJOY!
In my SPACE Shifting Virtual Summer Retreat, I’ll show you exactly how to use these steps in your home – and life.
It’s a whole new mindset shift that can not only will help you transform your spaces – it can help you transform your life. (A little out there I know but just trust me!)
SPACE Shifting’s Summer Retreat: what you can experience by the end of the summer:
I’ve called it a Summer Retreat for different reasons. Summer is typically a more low key time of the year which makes it an ideal time for clearing clutter, organizing your spaces and doing a little regrouping before the pace picks back up.
And, what makes this retreat even better than an actual one? That lighter, more relaxed feeling will continue, unlike when you return from vacation!
My Summer Retreat’s HOME and LIFE sections will set you up with a fabulous foundation, and the LIFE section will be what can take you to another level.
It’s nice to have a home you feel good about when visitors stop by, but your home should be your oasis. It should be a place that welcomes you home after a long day, one that not only looks and feels great but that supports (makes things easy for) you and your loved ones:
- Cluttered surroundings
- Not able to find what you need (wasting your time and draining your energy)
- Closets, cabinets and drawers that make you cringe when you open
- Dreading the possibility of a drop by visit
- Feeling guilty for the mess and frustrated for not being able to tame it
- Decreasing clutter by 50% (or more)
- Knowing exactly where to find what you need when you need it
- Loving your newly organized, curated spaces … including what you see in closets, cabinets and drawers!
- Not worrying (or even caring as much as you used to :) about a surprise visit
Today more than ever we have things coming at us in all direction: emails, text messages, social media, mail, receipts, to do’s, errands, birthdays, school (beginning of the year craziness, end of the year craziness and everything in between!), activities, errands, carpooling, work responsibilities, home management / maintenance, bills, personal requests… and this doesn’t even include time for what you really want – whether it’s working towards your dream goals or simply being able to do nothing. We’ll get rid of what doesn’t need to be on your plate and streamline what’s left:
- Never-ending to-do lists
- Running in circles yet accomplishing little
- Things falling through the cracks
- Manageable (and meaningful) to do list (reduce to-do clutter by up to 50%)
- Streamlined system that manages all of that stuff coming at you
- Knowing where to focus your time and energy
Time goes by so fast .. Live an authentic life .. Do what you love .. We hear it all the time – and we have good intentions, but wow can life be tough. Even those of us who reach our “success” goals often find that once we get there we are unfulfilled, overworked and stuck in a place we thought we wanted – but now secretly can’t stand. We’ll pinpoint underlying clutter that could be holding us down and then come up with an action plan to not only clear clutter but align our day to day with where we truly want to be:
- Overwhelmed, frazzled
- Unfulfilled, just blah (and feeling guilty for feeling that way)
- Clarity on what you truly want and an action plan to get you there
- Having alignment and fulfillment
- Being able to actually enjoy the moment (SO much easier to do when clutter isn’t in your environment and in your head!)
- Knowing how to keep clutter out of your home and life – and how to get back on track when life gets crazy
And I bet you’ll be healthier (stress takes a tremendous toll on your health, your looks…), more enjoyable to be around, more confident, more content!
Why I’m so big on the HOME + WORK + LIFE approach:
Clutter IS NOT just the physical stuff we see… it’s what we feel, what we experience. It’s what keeps us up at night and holds us down during the day. It’s what prevents us from living our best life.
That’s why in order to really get rid of that overwhelm you must deal with the clutter in ALL parts of your home and life.
If you’re more concerned with just the HOME (physical) clutter, this retreat has you covered. It’s well worth it for this alone. Just think of the WORK and LIFE sections as a (one that may really surprise you!) bonus.
SPACE Shifting Summer Retreat: Virtual, In-Person + Combo Packages – each CUSTOMIZED to best fit your needs
- Complete HOME + WORK + LIFE SPACE Shifting Blueprint (we’ll walk through it step by step together)
- 8 Modules – delivered to your inbox weekly
- Video lessons in each module
- Special weekly features including:
- Kid-Friendly: ways you can SPACE Shift with your kids (invaluable skills – including recognizing and dealing with life clutter)
- Make Your Own: organizing isn’t a one size fits all type of thing (in fact, understanding your natural tendencies is one of the keys to lasting results!) so I’ll offer different ways to do certain things
- Go Deeper: resources for going even deeper into certain topics
- Bottom Line: I know things can get a little crazy – even in the summer – so you’ll get a cliff notes version of each module so you can take quick action and then dive deeper into that module when things slow down (you’ll have lifetime access to the program)
- $ Saver: ways you can save money on everything from organizing products to smarter shopping; PLUS your new decluttering and organizing mindset will save you hundreds, even thousands of dollars – over time.
- Behind the Scenes: Each week I’ll be taking you into my own home and life showing you my personal clutter (yes I still have clutter from time to time too), solutions and works in progress!
- Templates, checklists, cheat sheets to complement that week’s lessons
- Resource Guide: my organizing and productivity favorites
- Private Facebook Group: an intimate group where we’ll share (this is optional btw!) our SPACE Shifting wins and get help with any challenges – also I” have FB Lives and share more ideas and inspiration that enhance that week’s module.
- LIFETIME ACCESS: You’ll be able to go at your own pace and revisit any part any time. As you’ll see, SPACE Shifting is something you can do on so many levels. For example, you can do the first go around simply getting rid of clutter and setting up smart homes for everything. Next time you can focus on styling your new set ups.
Personal 1-1 Options:
Personal Check Ins (think of me as your accountability coach + cheerleader + friend combo)
I want to know exactly what you need and are hoping to get this summer – and how it’s going along the way:
- Initial Assessment: This is included in your Welcome Packet that you’ll receive when you sign up. It’s super helpful for me (and you!) to understand where you are now and what you need most. (Included with all packages)
- Personal Check In’s / Sessions: I’ll be checking in with you during the summer to see how you’re doing. We can do via email, over the phone / Skype OR in person – depending on the customized package that best fits YOUR needs.
- In person one-on-one sessions: If you’d like me to do the work for you, in personal sessions are available for:
- Specific spaces (kitchen, bedroom, closets, garage, living, kid spaces, home office)
- Entire home
- Workspace – or even your business. YES! SPACE Shifting can do wonders for your business too – imagine walking in to an office that’s both beautiful AND functional – and actually enjoying work because you’re now getting what needs to be done, done with space on your calendar to focus on the most important stuff, strategic, stuff.
One reason I’m so excited to offer the virtual program is you’ll have a complete top to bottom / head to toe organizing transformation – at a fraction of what it would cost to have me come into your home and do it for you. Yes, you’ll be doing the physical work but by doing so it’ll make that new mindset shift even stronger – with skills you can use on your own in the future.
I’m interested! I want to learn more:
FREE SPACE Shifting Strategy Session:
I want to create the perfect fit package for you. In order to do that, I’m offering a free 30-minute phone strategy session where we’ll talk about:
- your biggest clutter challenges (…whether you simply want better looking closets and drawers, need a whole-house overhaul, or need ways to tackle that overwhelm caused by too much on your plate)
- what you’d love to see happen
- my suggestions (including the best SPACE Shifting Summer Retreat package option IF I think it’s a good fit for what you’re looking for)
Spaces are limited so if you’re interested, email me at angela @ YourLifeOrganizer . com
WHO IT’S IDEAL FOR:
- Ready and willing to take action
- Able to commit to carving out time for doing modules (about an hour / week) and taking action (time varies depending on individual and space)
- Enjoys learning on-line – or at least willing to give it a try. A few reasons I personally love online training:
- go at your own pace (if you go on vacation or have an extra busy week, no worries!)
- refer back to whenever needed
- learn in the comfort of your own home at a time that best suits you
WHO ITS NOT FOR:
- Not bothered by clutter and / or doesn’t see value in clearing it
- Truly not able to take time to do. What we’ll be doing this summer will save you a tremendous about of time, energy and money in the long run. However, if you can’t commit to, have way too much on your plate, or think it’d still would be too overwhelming to get through even with specific action plan and access to me, here are a few options:
- Hire someone to do it for you (if you’d like my 1-1 help, let me know)
- Get inspired by a book or google on-line what you specifically need (however, that doesn’t work for most of us – see video at the top for more on that)
- Consider at a later date. (If it’s important to you, make sure to make it happen some way. I don’t want you looking back a year from now … 5 years from now wishing you’d taken action!)
If you’re wondering … Is this something I should do? Watch the video at the top. I share exactly how I make bigger decisions in my own life and I think it’ll be helpful for you too.
I’m so passionate about organizing / decluttering because I’ve seen what a difference it’s made in my own life – and others I’ve worked with.
I had followed Angela’s work with Your Life Organizer for several years. When she sent an email about a pilot for her upcoming program, SPACE Shifting, I was excited to be a participant. I love organizing and yet still have challenge areas in my own space (papers!). I love the way Angela uses video and worksheets to walk you through her process. And she shows you “behind-the-scenes” how she organizes her own spaces to optimize them. Also, Angela does a great job explaining how her system can be applied to your whole life as well as your physical spaces. If you’re ready to clear out the clutter in your life, SPACE Shifting provides a step-by-step framework to do just that!
Diane, SPACE Shifting client in California
I’d love to help you create more retreat-like spaces in your home – and a more retreat-like way of life in general. That’s exactly what clearing clutter and bringing more order into your spaces – and life – can do.
WHAT’S YOUR NEXT STEP? email me with questions or to schedule a FREE 30-MINUTE STRATEGY SESSION: Angela @ YourLifeOrganizer . com.
Just image – by the end of the summer….
- You’ll know where to find what you need, when you need it (thanks to the smart homes we’ve created for each item and category!)
- Clutter will be cleared from your physical spaces
- Simple routines to maintain the order you’ve created and keep clutter from creeping back in will be in place
- Your to do list will be lighter AND it’ll be more aligned with what you really want.
I’d love to help you make these things (and more) happen!